When you want to do something but with limited resources, you improvise even if that means using products unconventionally. Breaking the rul...

Into the Brown Lips

4:16 PM Elle 0 Comments

When you want to do something but with limited resources, you improvise even if that means using products unconventionally. Breaking the rules when needed will surprise you.

When brown lipsticks became hyped-up, many people have been trying it out and that excludes me. I’d like to say that I’m still on a phase of getting out of my comfort zone - a.k.a. the MLBB. But out of curiosity, I just sported a brown lips without owning any brown lipstick/lip pencil.

My brown brow pencil caught me eyes and that’s when it hit me. I tried swiping it on my dry lips and I ended up having brown patchy lips. I tell you guys, using a brow pencil on dry lips is hard to work on. But the thing is, you can top it off with a thin layer of nude or mauve lipstick to get an even pigment.




I used the Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow Pencil. It’s creamy enough to glide on your lips and can be worn as is, really. Just make sure to prep your lips with a lip balm.

Used a brown brow pencil as lip liner.

Dry lips with brow pencil and lipstick combined.

The shade of the two products combine will depend on how much lip color you top it off with. In this case I used Fashion21 in Bronze.

Do take note that it’s not long lasting. But the product goes off evenly when you eat.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...