I’ve been obsessing with my eyebrows lately. I just like its shape now. I’m proud to say that I graduated from my then unevenly-thin-shaped ...

Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel

3:55 PM Elle 0 Comments

I’ve been obsessing with my eyebrows lately. I just like its shape now. I’m proud to say that I graduated from my then unevenly-thin-shaped eyebrows that I kept for years. I have this huge sparse area on my right eyebrow so I decided to groom it thinly back then.

Watching eyebrow routines on YouTube serves so much inspiration that led me to outgrow my thin brows.

Deciding the shape of my eyebrows went through a trial and error stage and now that I can do my brows, I want to level up my game by taming those hairs.


I have here the Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in the shades: Dark Brown, Light Brown, Reddish Brown, Blonde and Clear. The Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel comes in an acrylic tube that contains eight grams of product.

Top to bottom: Reddish Brown, Clear, Light Brown, Blonde & Dark Brown

The bristle of the wand is slimmer in size and smaller than most of those eye mascaras. It is also tapered so it can easily get to the tail of your eyebrows.


First thing I noticed when I tried it on was the shimmer. The shades dark brown, light brown and blonde are shimmery shades. Good thing that it’s only noticeable up-close and under a well lit place. But if you don’t want the shimmers, you can still work with it by letting the brow gel dries first then grab a spoolie or the brush that comes with your eyebrow pencil and gently comb through the hair of your eyebrows.

L-R: Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown & Reddish Brown

The product only claims to be smudge proof. That’s true. I tested if it’s also waterproof - splattered some water to my eyebrows, dab it with tissue and the product transferred. Though it’s not waterproof, that’s okay as long as it keeps my eyebrow hairs tidy.

I suggest to double coat when using this product to get nice pigment from the eyebrow gel and use an eyebrow pencil that is close enough to the eyebrow shade that you’ll use for a seamless look.

However, those who are always opting for a natural look or have fuller eyebrows may grab this product more often as it is good to use on its own. Even if you decide to dye your hair, getting another shade won’t hurt your pocket.



You can get this Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in Watsons and leading Department Stores nationwide for the price of Php 165.00.

To know more about other Fashion 21 products, just go to their website or Facebook page.





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...