Hi there, awesome! I just thought of injecting something new here on the blog and that is - listing my favorites. No beauty favorites this ...

My Favorite Filipino Channels in Youtube

6:51 PM Elle 0 Comments

Hi there, awesome! I just thought of injecting something new here on the blog and that is - listing my favorites. No beauty favorites this time yet. Instead, I’ll be enumerating my Favorite Filipino Channels in Youtube.


Here are my favorite Filipino channels in YouTube in no particular order:



Isha’s vlogs are so chill. Her channel is one of my go-tos whenever I want to watch something on YouTube. It’s like I’m catching up with a friend every time I watch her vlogs. You can sense that she’s genuine in everything that she shares on her vlogs. No pretentions. Aside from vlogging, she also does product reviews, hauls and makeup swatches.





Equipped with her makeup know-how, Michelle Dy is known for her makeup tutorials especially in copying the makeup look of famous celebrities. She has done makeup looks inspired by Kathryn Bernanrdo, Liza Soberano, Amor Powers, Yeng Constantino and Yaya Dub. Other things to look out for on her channel are fashion lookbooks and hauls. Her channel is recommendable to makeup newbies who want to observe how makeup is being applied.




"Wow, she’s good at editing videos." That was my first impression after watching her video for the first time. True enough because her videos always showcase her great editing skill. Pam is super fun to watch and she’s crazy. But that’s in a good way. That’s why her videos are never dull. You can easily tell that base on her video thumbnails. I can say that she's a one proud quirky lady.




Hannako is one of the teenage YouTubers that I love to watch. To those who love thrift shopping and watching try-on hauls, Hannako’s channel is a must visit. Her choice of clothes won’t make you think that she’s still a teenager because she has a knack for finding classic/minimalist pieces every time she goes thrift shopping or online shopping. 




This 16 year old gal is fairly new to YouTube. She just started last year and would you believe that she’s gaining more followers real fast? What I love about this girl is her perkiness and creativity. I love watching her DIY videos ’cause its very doable and simple. Aside from the DIYs, her Daiso Japan Haul, School Morning Routine and Divisoria Beauty Haul are some of her most popular videos. I’m always excited whenever she has a new video and there’s no doubt that she will have a good career in YouTube.


There you go, ladies. Did you find a familiar face? How about you, what are your favorite YouTube channels?






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...