Hi there, awesome. It has been too long since I did a product review here because the lazy side of me prevailed. I've taken these pho...

Review | Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner

2:22 PM Elle 38 Comments

Hi there, awesome. It has been too long since I did a product review here because the lazy side of me prevailed. I've taken these photos months ago but didn't find the energy to write a review about this product. Anyway, this facial toner is the third toner I've tried and it's not because I'm loyal to the other brands I've used but because I'm a late bloomer when it comes to beauty and skin care products.

Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner
Price: Php 89.75 (100 ml)
Available at: Watsons, Leading Supermarkets, Department Stores and Drug Stores

I got this Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner from Sample Room and I'm thankful for the good reviews about it because this one is a good product. I'm making it a habit to read product reviews first before purchasing beauty and skin care products because I don't want to waste my money. 

The product's labeling is fairly similar to the moisturizing herbal lotion, which I also love and it also has a green tea scent.  :)

Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner
*Moringa-O2 combines powerful multi-vitamins, antioxidants and minerals from Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega to deeply nourish and moisturize dry and sensitive skin.
*Moringa-O2 is best recommended for those with the following skin conditions:
·        For dry and sensitive skin
·        For itchy skin
·        Aging skin
·        Skin asthma and Keratosis Pilaris
*Descriptions from Sample Room 

Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner

It says on the label that it's alcohol-free which means it won't dry your skin and it may not sting and that gives me the enjoyment of using this plus the fact that I find its scent very refreshing. Sometimes I find its green tea scent addicting to smell.

One of the things to love about this Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner is its effectiveness of removing dirt after cleansing your face. Yes, the stubborn dirt that won't leave your skin after using your trusted facial cleanser.

Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner

Woohoo!
No alcohol content and it doesn't sting, not even around my eye area.
Removes excess dirt.
It has a lovely scent.
Doesn't give me breakouts.

Boohoo!
Doesn't minimize my pores.
Haven't noticed any skin lightening but it's not an issue.


Overall, I find this Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner worth repurchasing because it suits my skin type and it's also affordable. I like the fact that it's alcohol-free but still does the job well on cleansing my skin.

Though it didn't tighten my pores nor lighten my skin, it's still a good facial toner.

Hey, I want to find my HG toner that's why I want to try other toners available in the market. What can you recommend?





38 comments:

  1. The last toner I used was Ponds. I'm not really sure what benefits I got but I kind of used it as a cleanser. LOL. I didn't realize malunggay can be a toner, wow people nowadays are really making waves. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried Pond's but it stings, I think the alcohol content is too much (maybe it's just me). They didn't just have this in toner but there's a lotion also. I love this creation, it feels I'm giving my skin enough love and nourishment.

      Delete
  2. parang super hirap to find a product that can minimize pores.. does it ever exist at all? haha anyway i imagine that this toner must smell so nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right and if there is such product maybe it's not affordable. You should try this toner, it smells like green tea.

      Delete
  3. i'm also a late bloomer when it comes to beauty products so i do not have a wide knowledge on beauty stuff yet. I'm suffering from terrible acne and i think i would give this a try. At any rate, it's organic so this may be safe. Thank for the review!

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try this because it's a mild toner. It's good on removing excess dirt though it doesn't have any alcohol in it.

      Delete
  4. Finally used my points in Sample Room the other day! I'm excited to try out my samples! Is this your first purchase?

    http://daintyfreckles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What items did you get? It's my second time to get products from Sample Room.

      Delete
  5. It sounds amazing but i have an oily face and this is recommended for dry and sensitive skin..
    I'm still not used in Malunggay being a facial beauty product though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, to some it maybe weird to use beauty products with malunggay because it's very different from the other products.

      Delete
  6. I'm kinda of a late bloomer for beauty products (mainly cleansers ) This product seems very nice!
    The fact that it doesn't contain any alcohol is good for my skin since my skin tends to be sensitive to certain products!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find a toner that's similar to this or at least avoid toners that can dry your skin.

      Delete
  7. malunggay toner? yay! :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also loving Moringa-o products specially their oil, good for dry skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried their oil, maybe next time when I run out of the sunflower oil I'm using.

      Delete
  9. I used to work for the company that makes this and Gluta-C :) Glad you like it sis.
    www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's great to know. I actually love this one and the lotion.

      Delete
  10. i've been blog hopping today and found that most of the bloggers are saying they are being lazy, me included. sa weather siguro no? haven't tried this. i always see this sa watson's. currently using celeteque and i'm pretty satisfied with it. no alcohol and no sting din :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for mentioning Celeteque. I want to try more products from that brand because they have so much to offer. That toner would be on my list. :)

      Delete
  11. Ooh, I've been seeing this brand at drugstores but I never really bothered picking a bottle and trying it. I would get from Sample Room but it's not available anymore. Anyway, I like the idea of it being an "herbal" product but looking at the ingredients, I see a lot of non-herbal chemicals..so.. :|

    BTW, I love Celeteque and Nivea toners, you might want to try them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That "herbal" word on the packaging makes some people think that it's organic though it's actually far from being an organic product. But that's okay to me as long as it doesn't have paraben and alcohol in it. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

      Delete
  12. Glad to know this somehow worked for you. I experienced breakout when I tried this eh. I love their Malunggay lotion nonetheless, that smells so nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you try using this again? I also love that lotion.

      Delete
  13. Oh many thanks for the review this looks like a good toner!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like a great product
    I would like to try it out as well
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it's available there but hopefully you can find other product that's like this.

      Delete
  15. Ohh that's nice that it doesn't sting even around the eye area! My facial toner sometimes stings :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. oohhh how neat is that. love the organic ingredients! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to give this one a try since I'm a big fan of malunggay. Dami kasing benefits form it. <3

    x, shekinahjoy.com
    Bloglovin | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree and I think that's why they formulated this.

      Delete
  18. That looks like a good product! Do you know if they are sold in Europe?

    Greetings from Paris!

    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they're exporting this. :(

      Delete
  19. Thanks for this review.I should use it now :)

    roaringrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ive seen this countless times but still havent bought one. i might try it out soon cos ive heard a lot about this brand already.. just hopes it suits me.

    my blog >> http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...