I admit that I have a lousy skin care regimen and if I won’t be wearing a makeup, I wouldn’t apply a toner or a moisturizer either. But now ...

Review: Human Nature Balancing Face Toner

8:38 PM Style and Glow 0 Comments

I admit that I have a lousy skin care regimen and if I won’t be wearing a makeup, I wouldn’t apply a toner or a moisturizer either. But now I’m starting to follow the basic skin care routine which is to cleanse, tone and moisturize. I was at the mall when I chanced upon this product at The Landmark, Trinoma’s skin care section.



(There is the manufacturing date and expiration date)




The Human Nature Balancing Face Toner in Elemi and Orange was the first toner I purchased although it was not the first toner I’ve tried. I first tried my sister’s toner and I’m impressed on how it removes stubborn dirt that can’t just be taken away by using facial wash alone. May be that’s due to the alcohol it contains which also gives a sting whenever I applied it. Now, back to my review, I decided to give it a try because it contains natural ingredients and its affordable. At first, I thought that products made of natural ingredients entail a much higher price but HN products are priced just right, even students can afford them.


Ingredients: water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,Origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf extract, Mentha viridis (spearmint) extract, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract, betaine (sugar beet-derived), glyceryl caprylate (coconut, palm and glycerin-derived), polyglyceryl-4 laurate/sebacate (vegetable-derived), polyglyceryl-6 caprylate/caprate (vegetable-derived), Citrus sinensis(orange) essential oil, Canarium luzonicum (elemi) essential oil, menthyl lactate (vegetable-derived)

Price: Php 99.75

Where I purchased: The Landmark, Trinoma

What I like:
  • No harmful chemicals
  • Doesn't sting
  • Mild orange scent
  • Has expiration date printed
  • Affordable

What I don't like:

  • There's nothing that I don't like about this product



Will I buy again? Yes




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...