It was like a spur-of-the-moment idea when I decided to make this jewelry organizer. I just saw a piece of used ribbon in our home and I s...12:56 PM
¡Hola, damas! Finally, I'll be able to give a review about this product that I bought over a month ago. I was blog hopping when I disc...6:19 PM
Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion
6:19 PM Elle 31 Comments
What's up ladies? As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'll be back with a product review. Here it is! This time it will be ...10:58 AM
A Bonne Spa Yogurt Salt
10:58 AM Elle 15 Comments
Hello, ladies! I've been missing in action for a long time. But that doesn't mean that I totally neglected my blog. I just feel tha...8:04 PM
The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel
8:04 PM Elle 12 Comments
How was your weekend, ladies? Well, I went to Watsons last week and used the GCs that my sister gave me and here are the items I bough...4:06 PM
Mini Haul from Watsons
4:06 PM Elle 5 Comments
Are you girls ready to watch this season's first episode? Well, for those who have been watching Etcetera since the first season, I kno...8:34 PM
Etcetera Season 4
8:34 PM Elle 2 Comments
If you will write a letter to yourself, and read it in the future, what would you say? I'm listening to my favorite radio show thi...8:10 PM
Letter To Your Future Self
8:10 PM Elle 10 Comments
FutureMe.org is based on the principle that memories are less accurate than e-mails. And we strive for accuracy.
See, usually, it's the future that will reflect back on the present. We here at FutureMe think it's fun to flip that all around.
So send your future self some words of inspiration. Or maybe give 'em swift kick in the pants. Or just share some thoughts on where you'll or what you'll be up to in a year, three years...more? And then we'll do some time travel magic and deliver the letter to you. FutureYou, that is.
Hello, sissies! It's been raining hard this week, I hope you're safe and sound. I miss seeing the sun and feel the scorching heat i...12:38 PM
Scent Station Eau De Toilette in D&G Light Blue
12:38 PM Elle 4 Comments
I purchased their impression of D&G Light Blue because this scent is so refreshing to smell.
How far can your 100 pesos go? For some, it won't be enough to buy their favorite frappe or watch the film they've been waiting for...7:36 PM
Supermarket Haul under Php 100
7:36 PM Elle 0 Comments
- Sanicare Cotton Buds (Php 10.50/108 Tips) - I find these cotton buds to have the same quality as Babyflo and it's cheaper.
- Hy-Fresh Refreshing Wipes (Free) - this was attached to the feminine pads and it's for free. It's ideal for travelling and it contains no alcohol. I think it only has one or two wipes inside.
- Charmee Feminine Pads (Php 18.50/8 Pads) - I'm using this alternatively with another feminine pads on my light flow days because it's super absorbent and it's reliable to use.
- Dove Pink Beauty Bar (Php 44.75/100g) - I started using Dove
two years agoin washing my face after having chicken pox because it's mild and we know that it's made of 1/4 moisturizing milk so it won't make our skin dry.
- Pond's Clear Solutions Anti-Bacterial Facial Scrub (Php 14.75/3x6g) - this is what I'm using two to three times a week to exfoliate my skin. I can also use this more often when I'm wearing make-up as it provides gentle exfoliation.
I always envy ladies who are born with beautiful and not-so-hairy legs because they don't have to shave, wax or maybe try IPL which is ...12:23 PM
Veet Cold Wax Strips
12:23 PM Elle 31 Comments
Pimples occur when too much oil clogs our pores and get infected by bacteria. It can worsen if you're having too much stress or if you&...8:10 PM
Review: PanOxyl 4% Cream
8:10 PM Elle 4 Comments
Let's admit that no matter how strict our beauty regimen is, there will still be a time where zits appear unexpectedly and dark under ey...8:41 PM
Review: Garnier BB Eye Roll-on
8:41 PM Elle 12 Comments
Hello, ladies! It's a weekday again! Time to get up early and be smitten by the morning rush to school or work. Do you still have enough...8:12 PM
Review: Ever Bilena Extreme Lipstick
8:12 PM Elle 5 Comments
Did you know that the first make-up I had was a lipstick? I had it when I was 14 or 15 when my mom gave me. Since then, it became a staple in my kikay kit. The current lipstick that I'm using is from the Ever Bilena Extreme Lipstick line.
I found this craft online and decided to make one at home. Who would have thought that we can still repurpose t...8:44 PM
Toilet Paper Roll Speaker
8:44 PM Elle 4 Comments
I found this craft online and decided to make one at home. Who would have thought that we can still repurpose this stuff instead of throwing it away? There are only few things that we'll be needing, but I've decided to be a little bit tedious on this one. I'll decoupage the outer part to give it a different look.
Things we'll need:
- Toilet paper roll
- Pencil (or any marker)
- Push pins or paper clamp
For the decoupage:
- Brush or sponge
- Torn pieces of newspaper
- Masking tape
How to do it:
Measure the length and thickness of your mobile phone and mark the toilet paper roll.
(Photo grabbed online)
I know some of you ladies are painting your nails with popping colors and even trying out different nail arts. Isn't it just like a happ...8:28 PM
Review: Color Trends Nail Polish
8:28 PM Elle 2 Comments
I've seen a lot of good online reviews about this product and some of them consider it as their HG. It is not your usual target whitenin...12:10 PM
Review: Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil
12:10 PM Style and Glow 9 Comments
Here's a list of what it can do to your skin:
1. Helps soften and lighten underarms 2. Helps lighten dark spots & pimple marks 3. Under eye moisturizer 4. Helps prevent & diminish the appearance of stretch marks 5. Helps lighten dark under eye circles 6. Softens feet soles, knees & elbows 7. Removes stubborn makeup 8. Overall body moisturizer 9. Helps diminish fine lines around the eyes 10. Helps soften cuticles and dry skin 11. Makes skin glow and helps keep it youthful 12. Helps relax tired, puffy eyes 13. Helps relieve itch & redness caused by insect bites 14. Nourishes & conditions eyelashes 15. Helps lighten dark lips 16. Adds shine to dull hair 17. Helps ease dry & itchy scalp 18. Helps improve skin condition after sunburn 19. Smoothens dry, rough skin from shaving 20. Helps calm skin & ease rashes 21. Helps relieve symptoms of skin infections 22. Helps hydrate dry patches on face 23. Helps lighten lesions and scars
So many benefits, right? That's why I've decided to give it a try and see if it really works. I've been using this for two months now and I'm applying it on my face and on my ankle joint once a day.
I admit that I have a lousy skin care regimen and if I won’t be wearing a makeup, I wouldn’t apply a toner or a moisturizer either. But now ...8:38 PM
Review: Human Nature Balancing Face Toner
8:38 PM Style and Glow 0 Comments
I always envy ladies who are born with beautiful and not-so-hairy legs because they don't have to shave, wax or maybe try IPL which is ...
I've seen a lot of good online reviews about this product and some of them consider it as their HG. It is not your usual target whitenin...
¡Hola! It's weekend again. Do you also get the feeling of liberation to be on the final day of the work week? After days of being pro...
Hi there, awesome. It has been too long since I did a product review here because the lazy side of me prevailed. I've taken these pho...
It is unusual for me to purchase lipsticks that won't bring color to my lips. I have pale lips that's why wearing nude ones never...
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► November (3)
- ► August (4)
- ► 2014 (13)
- ► November (3)
- ► August (4)